Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 4 - Washington D.C.

Baltimore to Washington D.C.


Sothis was a pretty easy day for Fran. It was only 35.92 miles and 2:44:00! So nice and easy day! The day started off great considering I spent the night in Baltimore with the kids and Fran. She got a super nice sleep in and I brought the bike stand and her tools, so she got to clean up her bike. We ate a huge breakfast, and then she was on her way! She was the LAST to leave! This is the picture of us just before she left. She hooked me up with that 42 Below bike T-shirt I'm wearing. I also got a sweet Jersey! Thank you 42Below!

Once they arrived the guys made a makeshift bike stand...too bad they didn't know Fran had her awesome Park Tools stand in Baltimore! That could have been chaos!
So after a nice and easy day of biking to D.C. they do their 4th promo at Jack's, a bar that is down with the rainbow! NICE. What I love about the picture of the patio, is the little girl hanging on the railing. She must be so confused? Actually, what is she doing at a bar during a vodka promo? Then there's the pic of the Burrito Truck...mmm mmm good! Oh, and I threw in the pics of some awesome houses in D.C. Fran wants to live in the super tall one that's 4 stories! Enjoy the pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment